Friday, January 11, 2013

Law School Style...

In an effort to keep up my New Year's Resolution of blogging at least once a week, I give you some of the outfits that I have worn over the past few weeks. On our first day of law school, we got a lecture about how our presentation is part of our professional image. I try to dress nicely most of the time, but I also like to be comfy. Who doesn't? So this is what I wear when I rock the halls of that law school!

Sweater by Aries, Boots by Jessica Simpson, Scarf by Nordstroms, & Leggings
Thermal by Aries, Winter Vest and Jeans by The Gap, Boots by Jessica Simpson

Jeans by Citizens, Shoes by Guess, & Jacket by Desigual
...and jacket off, Sweater by DKNY
















Jeans by Citizens, Boots by Jessica Simpson, Scarf by Nordstroms, Leg Warmers by Sock World, & Shirt from Italy


Skirt & Shirt by Nordstroms, Shoes by Ivanka Trump, & Scarf from Misty!


Same old Vest and Shirt we've seen before, Undershirt by Nordstroms
Snowflake Sweater by Ann Taylor, Jeans by J Jeans, Vest by Gap, & Boots by Miz Mooz 
Sweater by Nordstoms, Flannel Undershirt from Italy, Boots by Miz Mooz, & Leggings

This post is probably cheating in terms of sticking to my resolution, but looking good is a huge confidence booster (at least for me), and what I've learned through this whole law school adventure so far is that somedays just getting up and getting dressed is a win. And it's all about the little wins isn't it? Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you're rocking a cool style! :)
    Seriously, I love your clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You should because I base my clothing choices off of your blog. When I am trying to decide I think to myself WWMW? What would Misty wear? And then I wear that!

    ReplyDelete