Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thankful




In an effort to try once again to start blogging (damn law school), I am going to try to commit to something small. I am joining the 30 Days of Thankful for the month of November, and am going to try to post at least one thing that I am thankful for for the next 30 days. 

Day # 1 

I am thankful for the people in my life who may not have started out as family, but have grown to mean that much to me (and hopefully I to them). I wasn't given a biological family that I can count on, but in one way or another have come to be surrounded by some pretty amazing people. Some I don't see very often, and some I see almost every day, but they mean the world to me and I sure do love them!

P.S. This is what I have been up to since my last blog post six months ago!!!

- I kicked ass in summer school (voluntary by the way) and earned my first A in law school! 
- I completed my 1L writing requirement. 
- I passed the MPRE!
- I went to Disney World! 
- I visited one of my very best friends in Seattle. 
- I walked down the aisle with one of my other very best friends and watched as she married her soul mate. 
- I started my 2L year. 
- I started watching The Golden Girls. Love it!

I will try to start blogging more. I really want to, but I am lazy and can't think of much to say. I hope your first day of November has been beautiful. 

- Carleigh  

1 comment: