Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day # 2 - 30 Days of Thankful

So those of you who know me know how much I love coffee, especially Starbucks! Those of you who know me (all none of you who read this blog) also know how much I love Christmas. I always have and I always will. Although this year I have taken it to a new extreme and did my Christmas decorating before Halloween much to the dismay of our neighbors I'm sure. Anyways, today I squealed with delight when I ordered my Pumpkin Spice Latte (another one of my favorite things) and it arrived in a red Starbucks Holiday cup! The first of the season! I don't know why these little cups bring me so much joy, but every year I look forward to them and every year I get so excited when I get my latte served up in one of these beauties. Maybe its the excitement of seeing the year's chosen design, or maybe its the synergy of two of my favorite things coming together, but these little cups make me truly, deliriously happy! More and more I find that it is the little things that bring me joy, so today I am thankful for the little red cup that made my day. 

Here are a few of my other favorite things: 
- The color purple
- Dresses with pockets 
- Seeing holiday decorations suddenly pop up in stores 
- Jessica Simpson (yes really) 
- Gaining an extra hour of sleep tonight 

Here is hoping that everyone has a restful night and a joyous weekend. 

- Carleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment