Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day # 13

In all of the craziness of the computer fiasco the other day, combined with celebrating two birthdays I forgot that it was Veteran's Day. I didn't forget in real life, and I did remember to thank the veterans in my life, but on this blog I did not. It is important to me to do so, so from the bottom of my heart thank you, thank you, thank you to all the veterans out there and those who are currently serving. Your courage and sacrifice mean so much to us all. We wouldn't have the lives we enjoy if it weren't for you. I also want to thank the wonderful military families that make huge sacrifices on the home front and go without their loved ones for months and years at a time. I don't know how you do it. You are the true rock stars. 

Veterans and current military you are loved. You are missed. You are appreciated. Come home safe and come home soon. 

- Carleigh  

No comments:

Post a Comment