Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day # 9 - My Travis

Today I am thankful for my Travis. It was his 37th birthday today and we celebrated it in style! Bagels and Starbucks for breakfast, listening to The Baseballs Christmas album while taking a wonderful nap, dinner at McCormick and Schmick's, the Sherlock Holmes exhibit at OMSI, dessert at Salt and Straw, and even an awesome drunk gal on the way home. 

Waiting in line...


Honey Lavender is seriously so good! 
Finally! Worth the wait! 
 The past seven years have been amazing! I wouldn't trade them for the world! I Love you Round Head. 

P.S. Once again I missed yesterday, but for day eight, I am thankful to Bud, Viki, and Travis for helping me meet my goal of buying ten drinks at Starbucks in four days! I am officially a gold card member!

Off to bed. I hope your Sunday is restful. Mine will be heavily caffeinated. - Carleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment